From,
A good big sister
P.S. And I only teased Tank when I was really bored.
Dear Santa, I really wasn't too sure about our elf, Ed, reporting to you all the things I was doing around here, but then we had a big wind storm. Ed reported it was too windy to travel to the North Pole that night, but that I was doing great! So, I think I like him. Well, you've probably heard from him that I'd really really like a bike that could fit everyone in my family. Dad and Mom are pretty sure you can't deliver on this one, but I think you can.
From,
A good little boy
P.S. I only teased Bitsy when Little Bug was at school - so that is pretty good.
Dear Santa, No offense, but I pretty much only like my Mom, Dad and siblings. But I hear you're the one to talk to when you want things. I really love animals and babies. I wouldn't let my baby go, even for the picture below. Mom and Dad kept trying to take it away, but I held firm. They think I need to work on my stubborn streak, but you know I'm all sugar. I'm not too picky,but please make it animal or baby themed.
From,
A sweet and stubborn toddler
P.S. And I didn't tease anyone.
Merry Christmas!


1 comment:
So adorable!
Post a Comment