We always have several house projects going on over here. I always imagined I would post pics of our projects and developments, but it just seems like none of them are quite done yet. One day they will all be done though or at least I tell myself this!
However, I did just finish one of these said projects. Our family room wall. I started this project last fall! The chalk wall part of it went up fast, we did it in a weekend. But figuring out what to put above it took quite a bit a time. I tried art, small mirrors, big mirrors and finally settled on a family picture wall. A few weeks ago, I finally got the last picture framed and am happy to have a completed project. Here is a pic of me starting to put on the chalk paint, at the time I was wondering what on earth I was doing actually painting the bottom one third of a pretty large wall in the home black.
We love it! The only problem we have now is teaching Tank to only draw on the black wall. It is proving to be difficult. As of late he has taken to drawing on furniture. So far nothing has been scarred, but I know one of these times it is going to end poorly for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment