We have a new member of our family! We got a minivan. I have to admit, Andrew and I were thinking we would really become SUV people, but the fact of the matter is, this vehicle is just so kid friendly. My finest parenting moments do not occur while heading out the door and getting into the car. The sliding door helps tremendously with this problem. Little Bug can open the door and get herself buckled and Tank is quickly following suit.
We got the car while visiting Andrew's parents in Utah. So, it needed a wash right away when we got home. Ironically, right after purchasing the car, as we were pulling out of the car lot, our Honda Accord decided to stop working. Luckily, it was not a bad fix, just unfortunate timing. These are some quick phone pics I took of the car.
Saying goodbye to our Subaru. Little Bug has tracked a lot of hours in this car. It was my mom's and when Andrew and I moved up to Washington, she gave it to us. Fortunately, my niece is closely approaching 16 and is getting the car! Here we are washing it for her.




1 comment:
We can't wait to ride in your new car.
Post a Comment