11 March 2013
choo choo
Tank loves his "choo choo". He feeds his choo choo, takes baths with him, but to his dismay, he is not allowed to sleep with him.
He pretty much loves anything automotive. He gasps and points with excitement at all the trucks, cars and especially buses he sees while driving. He says digger, crane, dump truck, and cement truck, along with his standard car, truck, and choo choo. I guess I had better beef up on my construction vocab.
His latest tantrums are the best. First he says "no" and then lays on the floor silently. It is awesome. If he agrees with what you are saying or asking he says, "yeah." We hear lots of "no's" and "yeah's" all day long here.
And this past week he started saying some really good sentences. I told him it was time for his nap and he responded by saying, "I want to play" except it sounded like this, Iwannaplay. I think he meant it too because he cried in his crib for an hour until he conked out. He also has been saying "here you go" or, hereyougo, and then handing me stuff.
Oh, we love our Tank!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's a smartie.
Post a Comment