Being with family was the best. Of all the activities we did together we think the highlight was ifly, an indoor skydiving place. We prepped Little Bug beforehand and she was excited. I was sure once she saw the vertical wind tunnel she would be jumping into, she would change her mind. Her excitement remained. Then I was sure the jumpsuit, helmet, ear plugs, and goggles would deter her. But no, every step of the way Little Bug simply got more excited. I was shocked when without hesitation this little girl jumped right on in that wind. It was quite fun. We all had a blast and I will forever remember Bug's enthusiasm and courage...and how tiny she looked in that tube.
We also had great fun at Marine World, Rock City, Stinson Beach, and simply lounging.
Just fyi, Rock City by Mount Diablo is a real rock climbing outdoor state park. Not an indoor rock climbing wall. I was completely misinformed. I wore sandals and a skirt thinking I would just watch. Little Bug must have loved it because she came home with holes in her pants from sliding down all the rocks.I hope it does not take too long for us to have another reunion.




1 comment:
Fun pics! We gotta get together again soon.
Post a Comment