17 February 2012

Insanity


This is Tanks area after one meal. Ever since he has been able to grab food this has been the constant state of our kitchen floor. I was having to pull out the broom 3 times a day. I tried ignoring it, but our "dining room"  (if you can call it that) is pretty much in the center of traffic and I was finding cheerios everywhere. Either finding  smashed cheerios in my bed or pulling out the broom 3 times a day was starting to drive me crazy. So, we finally got a battery operated stick vacuum. Andrew got me one for mother's day last year, but I couldn't justify the cost for a once a week sweep. Now, it is a different story. Saying I love this thing is an understatement. I never thought there would come a day that a vacuum could bring me such joy. Not that I doubted, but I guess I really am a mom.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't stand how messy our floor gets. Brooks is 2 1/2 and still makes a ginormous mess. We have a low pile carpet in our dining area and I still can't decide if I prefer that or tile. I can't stand sticky floors so I think I'm on the side of the carpet this week. I can't believe how big your little guy is. I love his 9mos pics.