18 October 2010

Light


Assignment #3: Light experimentation

5 comments:

Janelle said...

LOVE the first one.

Sweet November said...

The first one is super adorable! Where did you say you were talking this photo class?

TheKunks said...

I love the second one...how did you get her to sit still long enough with her face so cute and feet crossed? Ya have mad skills girlie.

Clay and Katy said...

Love that last one!

A and M said...

Thanks for the feedback! Photo classes actually came with my camera when we got it over a year ago. I am just finally going to them! It is in the evenings at Ritz Camera. But I am also using a book that I like, Portrait and Candid Photography by Erin Manning.

And Katy - I just took pictures of Little Bug running up and down the sidewalk. At one point she thought it would be funny to sit on the sidewalk like me, and voila, photo #2!