.
Little Bug never got a pair of soakers, but I was able to finish her baby book. I had stacks of baby gift cards, ribbons and pictures just sitting under my bed collecting dust. I am sure we all have similar stories. Not to mention Little Bug would sometimes discover a box and fling its contents everywhere. I decided the other week it was time to get rid of such a pile/Little Bug temptation and make her baby book. Little Bug happens to love "her book." So much so, we have to keep it up high and only bring it down on special occasions, which really means she just has to read it with an adult after she has said "please."

Also, I've been up to a lot of cookie making! Andrew needed 5-6 dozen cookies for an open house at his lab, my mom needed 2 dozen cookies for a linger longer, and I needed another 2 dozen for the start of my freshman Sunday School class. That's a lot of cookies folks! It was fun having all that cookie dough around, dangerous actually, but I sure am glad no one seems to be placing any cookie orders this week. I am cookied out.

And finally a baby hat for Andrew's colleagues new baby girl.
4 comments:
Impressive! I bet your house is spotless too. Wow, can you teach me to make those cute bloomers and hats? Pretty please (works for M with her bk so figured I would try;)
YOu are such a natural at the crocheting!! I lvoe those soakers!! I need to make some of those now in case we ever have a girl.
Very cute! Where do you get your patterns, or are you so talented you make them up?!!
Also the cookies look good! What are they stuffed with? Please send the recipe over (and the info on the patterns).
And I've seen some kid ponchos that I'd love to replicate, maybe you could help me?
The cookies look so tasty. It makes me want some cookies right now! I love your cute crafty stuff! Nice job on the crochet projects! The soakers are darling.
Post a Comment