26 February 2010

Toddler?

I thought it was time to record all of Little Bug's first words, before we forget.

Here we go; More, woof, dada, ball, no, baby, all done, outside, hot, shoe, drink, cheese, milk, thank you, down, please, pretty, and keys.

If I had to go about the world using only 15 plus words, this wouldn't be too bad of a list. I love that it gives insights to her life priorities. Hmmm, now that I think of it, why isn't 'mama' on the list of learned words yet? Should I be offended she learned how to say 'cheese' before mama? 'Shoe' I can understand, but 'cheese?'

Regardless of such, Andrew and I are definitely starting to think that we have a toddler on our hands.

4 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

"Shoe I can understand, but cheese?" Hahahaha! Got to agree with that.

Emily said...

They grow up too fast. Super cute little girl. Did you watch Modern Family last night? Maybe she has a doll that says "cheese."

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

She's so cute. I love it when little girls where tutu's. So adorable.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

wear tutu's...