I passed my orals exam (really there should be a trillion exclamation points here)! I realize this may not mean too much to anyone else, but it is big for us. Order will be restored to our household once again! No more Campbell's soups for dinner. The apartment is clean right now, my toe nails painted, and the front of our complex has been weeded. I've even started thinking about what to make for dinner tonight, sigh. It was just nice to do these things without the thought of impending doom (aka oral exams) looming over my head.
What this really means is that I'll be able to graduate from my MA program in just a few short months. Smooth sailing from here. We went out last night for dinner to celebrate.

Little Bug is pretty excited that her mommy can spend more time with her again. That or she was just excited to get out of her restaurant highchair. She wouldn't tell us which.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers sent my way yesterday. Looks like they really paid off!
6 comments:
Hip, hip, hooray! That must feel so good to have out of the way!
Little bug looks like such a big girl in hr dancing picture! Too cute.
Congratulations!! Woot! Woot! We totally knew you would do well. M sure looks cute.
Congratulations Melissa!! I am glad it is over.
Congrats Melissa!!!!!! I bet that feels so good! Definitely worth celebrating!
I bet there was never a chance that you wouldn't pass... you are super smart. But I am sure it is great to have that behind you. Congrats!
Congrats that is so exciting! Also Your little angel is so precious!
Post a Comment