Some years back a friend of mine and I did a San Fransisco Hang Over run across the Golden Gate on new years day. I thought it would be fun to sign Andrew and I up this year. Sadly, I don't think the run is held anymore. However, we thought it would be a fun way to start off the new year. So across the bridge we ran! Little Bug was pretty excited to be allowed out of her stroller to take some steps on the bridge and Andrew and I thought it was a great way to start the new year. We're looking forward to another good year together!

5 comments:
Ambitious! She does look pleased as punch!
That's such a fun idea. Little Bug looks thrilled to be let loose. What a cutie.
She'll be a runner too! Is that the same hat she wore as a newborn? we have a picture of her in it.... It was so good to see you at Christmas--my favorite nativity moment was her with the halo in her mouth!!
I did the hang over run in 2004. SO FUN. It was raining cats a dogs that day. Sad to hear they dont hold it any longer.
hmmm, i seem to remember doing one of those back in the day with a certain someone. fun times.
Post a Comment