23 December 2009

Merry Chirstmas



Dear Santa,

This is the first time I've sat on your lap and am not too sure about this. Your beard is kind of scratchy, you smell a little funny, and mom and dad keep squawking to try and make me smile.

However, I hear you are the guy who can get kids the things their parents won't let them have. I've been pretty good this year so I would like to ask for some more plastic bags to play with. Everyone keeps taking them away. Also, can I have some of those chocolate covered raisins? Mom and dad are pretty stingy with those treasures. Lastly and most importantly, can I please have some of rascal's dog food? Every time I get my hands on some, someone pries it from my mouth.

Sincerely,

Little Bug

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Nice!

TheKunks said...

So cute!! Thanks for a wonderful Christmas brunch.

Jenny said...

What a great picture of Little Bug with Santa! And her writing skills are impressive, too. Oh, the things that make babies happy!! If Daniel wrote a letter, he would have asked Santa for free time in the bathroom to play in the toilet and with the toilet paper. I think I'd prefer to have him eat dog food.