12 December 2009

The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid happens to be my favorite childhood Disney movie. When I was 8 years old, I made my poor brother-in-law watch it with me as I sang and acted out all the parts. Needless to say, I've been pretty excited to show all the classics to Little Bug. Yesterday I decided for whatever reason it was a good day to open her eyes to the world of Disney, specifically The Little Mermaid. I couldn't help but to take a snapshot of her pleased face. And for those who are completely horrified that I decided to show my 1 year old a movie, don't worry, Andrew agrees and is also horrified:)

3 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

ahh, it's not that horrible! Kids love watching Disney Movies. And 1 is the perfect age to start!

hairyshoefairy said...

Nothing wrong with sharing something you love! I loved that you used to sing and dance along with it for your BIL. Too funny.

Jenny said...

Did you have a special love for Arial (sp) because of her red hair?
Was Andrew horrified because she was watching TV, or because of Arial's immodest attire?
Glad that Little Bug had a great Disney experience. Daniel loved "Up" because of the balloons. We loved it because Fenton's was featured!