25 October 2009

Pumpkiny Patch

I was uber-excited to go to a pumpkin patch this year. I realize it's all going over Little Bug's head, but there's still something really fun about taking your kid to a pumpkin patch for the first time. Little Bug's favorite part was watching all of the other kids. In fact the kids were so enthralling that it was really hard to get her to even look at the camera and for those that know her, she's usually a perfect little ham.

While at the pumpkin patch I started really getting in the mood for some pumpkin bread, you know the kind with the chocolate chips. Yum. While vocalizing such thoughts, Andrew informed me pumpkins weren't even edible. For a second there I really thought he believed they couldn't be eaten. He was adamant. It was then I remembered he's just not a fan of pumpkin flavored treats. I'm pretty excited that means I get to eat an entire loaf of pumpkin bread myself, that and the quart of pumpkin ice cream in the freezer.









3 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

cute cute cute! I love the picture of the two of you :) She is such a doll!

Sarah Johnson said...

ummm, in case you didn't already know, your daughter has RED hair now!!!! (at least the pictures sure look like it) when did that happen girl? so cute...and can i just say that the picture of you two in the patch gave me warm fuzzies? for real--that picture is seriously precious beyond words.

ps--work the pumpkin loaf!

TheKunks said...

I bet she gets it...such a cute little bug. What a great snuggle bug shot of mama and baby. :)