09 March 2009

When will it end?!

I really just have one question here. Ok, maybe it's a borderline concern. When will my hair stop falling out?! And I really mean falling out! I know I know, I just had a baby and it was mentioned to me such a thing might happen. However, I don't think I was prepared for this! I'd take a picture of the shower drain for you all to prove my point, but I don't think you want to see such a sight.

4 comments:

TheKunks said...

You have lovely locks and that pic totally took my breath away. Mine never seemed to stop, so I honestly invested in the Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense conditioner (small tube $5 TarGet on sale...but totally worth full price.) - KT

Mary said...

In my experience - it will end just about the time you think it never will. Should be any day now...

Jenny said...

I guess we're all different, because I haven't had any of my hair fall out with Daniel's arrival. ha ha
That picture is hilarious!! Your face is so gorgeous, you would look terrific as G.I. Jane.

We're going to Michigan. It kind of sucks!

Anonymous said...

Mine finally stopped falling out....but now it won't grow. I haven't had a haircut in over 6 months and I can still barely pull it into a ponytail!!