Since the arrival of Little Bug, we have learned mounds of new things. For example, we have made two precious discoveries that are fail proof in calming Little Bug; Foot massages and the creme de la creme the blow dryer. The simple sound of the blow dryer being turned on will hush the smallest to loudest cries in an instant. What three week old can resist such toasty warm accommodations? And here's the video that proves it!
13 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LOL! Oh my goodness that is too funny! Well you gotta give it to her, your tummy was probably a lot warmer that the outside world.
The blow-dryer thing sounds strange until you've experienced it yourself. We did it a lot for Karen when she was little, too.
Whatever works!! With Hayden it was the sound of running water. We spent a lot of time sitting on the edge of the bathtub.
Oh my gosh! That is SO cute!!!!!!
That's fantastic... I wish I knew about that before. You'll have to find a battery operated one for when you leave the house :)
I never thought about using it to calm a baby down. I just used it to blow dry his bum when he had a rash. He liked that.
Nice work--I wish I got that kind of treatment! This might be bad of me, but she looked really cute crying! (does this remind you of babysitting the Andersons? Remember Christian?!) haha
SHe is so darling!
That's freakin hilarious! I wonder if it would work on Damon when he's being naughty!?
Post a Comment