05 December 2008

Not a good idea

I know I shouldn't have, but as I was staring at my closet I couldn't help myself. I tried on some of my pre-pregnancy cloths. It didn't go well. However, I did feel a little better when I looked down and saw this;

Here's a Little Bug update. She had her first doctor's appointment a few days ago and is already back to her birth weight! Little oinker! She's waking up a bit more and it's fun to see her big eyes staring back at you. . . they are starting to look brown. She also lets us sleep a couple four hour blocks a night and we're not complaing about that! All in all, she's a keeper and treating us pretty well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a bit devastating to realize you need to wear maternity clothes - or at least really baggy clothes for a while still. Don't worry, your babe and your husband will still love you in sweat pants. :) She is just beautiful.

Sarah Johnson said...

Hey, I'm not post-preggers and I still wear sweat pants...and look dang good in em. It's all about HOW you wear the clothes, not what size or fabric they are. But girl, you'd look good in a potato sack, so no worries.

Anonymous said...

Kunkel, she's gorgeous! Here I am, 4 months later, and I'm pretty sure my hips will never be the same...goodbye all of my old pants! But at least the pants I have bought to replace them don't have a fabric pocket for my tummy!

Jenny and Evan said...

She is such a doll. I bet it's so fun now that she's staying awake more during the day and less at night. If babies weren't so cute, we'd never get up to feed them at night. At least for me, it was hard to get out of bed at first, but once I walked into Daniel's room and saw him, it got better.